According to Wish Electronic Store return policy, they will exchange, refund or repair your purchased item as long as it meets the following guidelines. Walmart will accept returns within 90 days after purchase. This applies to all products, with a few exceptions, such as the following:
- Electronics including but not limited to computers, camcorders, digital music players, and GPS units must be returned within 15 days with receipt
- Airbeds that are not defective must be returned within 15 days and, if used, will only be exchanged for an airbed of equal or greater value
- Tools of outside use, such as lawn mowers or power washers, must be returned within 30 days with a receipt
- CDs, DVDs, and video game cartridges follow the 90-day return policy, but must be either defective or returned unopened for a refund or exchange
- Perennials, trees, and shrubs may be returned within 1 year of purchase with a receipt
Walmart does not require a receipt to facilitate your returns, except for the exceptions mentioned above. Any items may be exchanged. For purchases under $25, you may choose to receive a cash refund instead. For purchases over $25, you may choose a store shopping card for the amount of the purchase.